• 1
  • 2



Community Food Pantries: Utah Food Bank

Click Here To Find a Food Pantry


Food Stamps: Department of Workforce Service

Click Here To Visit The Website



Single Family Housing Direct Loans: USDA - Rural Development

Can help with: Also known as the Section 502 Direct Loan Program, this program assists low- and very-low-income applicants obtain decent, safe and sanitary housing in eligible rural areas by providing payment assistance to increase an applicant’s repayment ability. Payment assistance is a type of subsidy that reduces the mortgage payment for a short time. The amount of assistance is determined by the adjusted family income.

Basic Eligibility Requirements: Applicants must: Be without decent, safe and sanitary housing; Be unable to obtain a loan from other resources on terms and conditions that can reasonably be expected to meet; Agree to occupy the property as your primary residence; Have the legal capacity to incur a loan obligation; Meet citizenship or eligible non-citizen requirements; AND Not be suspended or debarred from participation in federal programs.  Properties financed with direct loan funds must: Be modest in size for the area; Not have market value in excess of the applicable area loan limit; Not have in-ground swimming pools; AND Not be designed for income producing activities. Borrowers are required to repay all or a portion of the payment subsidy received over the life of the loan when the title to the property transfers or the borrower is no longer living in the dwelling

Language: English


302 E 1860 S. Provo Utah 84606

2390 W. Hwy 56 Ste 13, Cedar City, Utah 84720

80 N. 500 W. Vernal, Utah 84078

Phone: Single Family Housing at 801-524-4308

Click Here to Visit the Website


Utah Housing Authority  

Click Here to Visit the Website


Other Utah Affordable Housing   

Click Here to Search For Affordable Housing 


Homeless Shelters  

Click Here to Find Homeless Shelters Throughout Utah



Farmworker Program: Utah Legal Services 

Can help with: Legal Services with issues of wages, working conditions, housing and immigration.  

Basic Eligibility Requirements: Client's household must be at 125% of poverty or less. The client must be U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident. We help farmworkers who entered the U.S. with H-2A visas with legal issue related to their H-2A contract. We can assist victims of certain crimes and victims of human trafficking regardless of their immigration status with issues related to the crime or human trafficking.  

Language: Our staff speaks Spanish and English. We have an interpretation service for all other languages.  

Available: We have walk-in-services in our main offices in Salt Lake City but we travel anywhere in Utah if it is necessary for the representation of farmworkers.  

Address: 205 N. 400 W. Salt Lake City, UT 84103 

Phone: 801-328-8891 ext. 3366

Click Here to Visit the Website



Utah Labor Commission

Can help with: We provide assistance and information related to Unpaid Wages, Work-related accidents and employment and housing discrimination issues. 

Basic Eligibility Requirements: There are no eligibility requirements. We provide our services regardless of immigration status. 

Languages: Any language through use of our interpreting phone system, but primarily English & Spanish.

Available: Main location is SALT LAKE CITY, but many of our services are now online. For example, wage claim forms available in English and Spanish as well many other forms to file online.

Address: 160 East 300 South, 3rd Floor, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-6600

Phone: Our system is an automated and bilingual system, therefore individuals have to first decide if they need assistance in English or Spanish, and after that they can get a live person by pressing "0"


801- 530-6801

1-800-530-5090 (in-state toll free)

1-800-222-1238 (in-state toll free)

Click Here to Visit the Web Page



Utah Farm Workers Health/Clinica De Buena Salud: Community Health Centers Inc.

Can help with: We offer community members access to primary and preventive health care, dental services, and mental health provided in a compassionate, respectful, and professional manner. Many of our service providers are bilingual (Spanish) and we can arrange for translators of other languages.

Basic Eligibility Requirements: We are committed to providing affordable, quality healthcare to people throughout Box elder county and surrounding communities. At CHC, we make every effort to provide care for as many people as possible in the communities we serve. We utilize every funding stream available to provide services to as many patients as possible and are constantly looking for new opportunities to increase available services in our neighborhoods. We work with patients to find a plan that fits their budget. 
Patients need to bring proof of income if available.

Languages: English, Spanish, and Other translators can be acquired for patients and dependents who speak other languages

Available: Box Elder County and Surrounding Counties. For Utah County: we can direct you to other clinics that may be able to help Farmworkers.

Address: 14 North 100 East # 2, Brigham City Utah 84302

Phone: 435-723-8276

Click Here to Visit the Webpage


Mother To Baby/Pregnancy Risk Line: Utah Department of Health/University of Utah

Can help with: The service provides valuable information to women who are pregnant, considering becoming pregnant, breastfeeding and to health care providers. This free, private, and easy-to-use telephone information service answers questions about medicines, drugs, chemicals, and other environmental exposures that can potentially harm an embryo, fetus or infant.

Basic Eligibility Requirements: Anyone with access to a telephone

Languages: We utilize Language Line Services for non-English speakers. Spanish speakers with some programs.

Available: Throughout Utah and the United States.

Utah Phone: 1-800-822-2229

National Phone: 1-866-626-6847

Click Here to Visit the National Website 

Click Here to Visit the Utah Website 


Access to Specialty Health Care: Community Health Connect

Can help with: Access to: Specialty medical care, Dental and Optical care program

Basic Eligibility Requirements: 150% or below Federal Poverty Level AND For Migrant Farmworkers: Free OR  For General Members: $20 membership fee

Languages: English & Spanish, others available with notice

Available: Generally - all of Utah Country; Other areas may be served on basis of local county resources.


801-818-3015 CHC Office Main Line

801-818-3016 CHC Dodd Greer desk line


Mountainlands Health Clinic; 589 S. State St. Provo (801)429-2000 ($5 per appointment for farmworkers)

Payson Family Clinic: 910 E 100 N #155 Payson (801)465-1890 ($5 per appointment for farmworkers)

Volunteer Care Clinic: 591 S State St Provo Tuesdays & Thursdays sign in: 5:00-5:30; Free appointments. Info (801) 818-3015


Utah Valley Regional Medical Center; 1034 N 500 W, Provo (801) 357-7850

Emergency Medicaid & IHC Financial Assistance


Mountainlands Family Clinic; 589 S. State St. Provo (801) 429-2000


Click Here to Visit the Website 


Utah Poison Control Center: University of Utah

Phone: 1-800-222-1222

Click Here to Visit the Website


Medicaid, Chip and Other Health Assistance: Department of Workforce Services

Click Here for More Information



Title I, Part C – Migrant Education: Utah State Office of Education

Can help with: Funds support high quality education programs for migratory children and help ensure that migratory children who move among the states are not penalized in any manner by disparities among states in curriculum, graduation requirements, or state academic content and student academic achievement standards. Funds also ensure that migratory children not only are provided with appropriate education services (including supportive services) that address their special needs but also that such children receive full and appropriate opportunities to meet the same challenging state academic content and student academic achievement standards that all children are expected to meet.

Basic Eligibility Requirements: MIGRATORY CHILD - The term migratory child' means a child who is, or whose parent or spouse is, a migratory agricultural worker, including a migratory dairy worker, or a migratory fisher, and who, in the preceding 36 months, in order to obtain, or accompany such parent or spouse, in order to obtain, temporary or seasonal employment in agricultural or fishing work — (A) has moved from one school district to another; (B) in a State that is comprised of a single school district, has moved from one administrative area to another within such district; or (C) resides in a school district of more than 15,000 square miles, and migrates a distance of 20 miles or more to a temporary residence to engage in a fishing activity.

Languages: Some service can be provided in almost any language requested.

Available: Beaver, Box Elder, Cache, Canyons, Davis, Granite, Jordan, Millard, Nebo, North Sanpete, Ogden, Piute, Provo, South Sanpete, Sevier, Washington, and Wasatch School Districts:.

Click Here For Contacts In Each School District

Click Here to Visit the Website


Migrant and Seasonal Head Start: Centro de la Familia de Utah

Can help with: Education and child care for children 0-5 years old Monday - Friday. Family education and health services, use of computers and internet on-site. Other non Head-Start programs for the families – Smart Steps for step families to strengthen relationships and communication between family members, Plazas Comunitarias – to provide the opportunity to adults to graduate from their basic and middle school education, preparation for taking the GED, ESL classes, basic computer skill classes

Basic Eligibility Requirements: Applicants must be under 100% of the poverty guidelines, and categorically eligible (have to be have TANIF, SSI, Foster Care, or Homeless). Children must be between 0 and 5 years old. 51% of the family's income must come from agricultural work. We must serve 10% of the children with disabilities, so children with special needs are encouraged to apply.

Languages: English, Spanish


Utah County: 352 E 800 S Genola, UT 84655; 801-754-0700

Box Elder County & Weber County: 6980 N 2550 W Honeyville, UT 84314; 435-279-1088

Rich County & Cache County: 316 Gateway Dr. Providence, UT, 84332; 435-787-2328  

Salt Lake Office: 525 S 300 W Salt Lake City, UT 84101; 801-521-4473

Click Here to Visit the Webpage



Head Start: Centro de la Familia de Utah

Can help with: Childcare, education, and health services for children 0-5 Monday - Friday, and parent education. 

Basic Eligibility Requirements: Applicants must be under 100% of the poverty guidelines, and categorically eligible (have to be have TANIF, SSI, Foster Care, or Homeless). Children must be between 3 and 5 years old. We must serve 10% of the children with disabilities, so children with special needs are encouraged to apply.

Languages: English, Spanish

Available: Sanpete County


Centerfield Center: 270 E 300 N Centerfield, UT 84622; 435-528-7680

Mt. Pleasant Center: 1150 Blackhawk Blvd. Mt. Pleasant, UT 84647; 435-462-9149

Click Here to Visit the Website


Education Access & Outreach: Weber State University

Can help with: Educational services for underrepresented students, mentoring/leadership opportunities, tutoring, Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) assistance, Undocumented student resources, and advisement.

Basic Eligibility Requirements: Students that are first-generation college students, low-income, and racial/ethnic minorities.

Languages: English & Spanish

Available: Advisors travel to middle schools, junior high, and high schools in Weber, Davis, and Ogden school districts. Walk-in services at Weber State University (Davis & Ogden campuses)

Address: Weber State University, Student Services Center, 3885 West Campus Dr., Suite 150, Ogden, Utah 84408

Phone: 801-626-7006

Click Here to Visit the Webpage


Employment Related Training

Utah Farmworker Program: Futures Through Training

Can help with: Employment and Training Services Including: Career Counseling; Paying for ESL, Education, Computer, & Training Costs;Teaching Job Searching, Interviewing & Employment Skills.

Basic Eligibility Requirements: Applicants must have a legal right to work in the US, a valid social security card, and during the past 2 years, must have been working in agriculture for more than half of their time or income. Dependents who have not worked in agriculture can qualify if someone in the family has been working in agriculture. The household must meet the income limits as listed at www.FuturesThroughTraining.org.

Languages: English, Spanish & Other translators can be arranged for Farmworkers & Dependents who speak other languages.

Available: Walk-in services in Ogden, but Career Advisors will travel ANYWHERE in Utah if a Farmworker requests services.

Address: 1140 East 36th Street, Suite 150, Ogden, Utah 84403 OR call and we will come to you

Phone: 801-394-9774 ext. 18

Click Here to Visit the Webpage


Pesticide Program: Utah Department of Agriculture and Food, Plant Industry and Conservation Division

Can help with: Worker Protection Standard (WPS) the federal law administered by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the UDAF Pesticide Program for protection of farm workers on establishments where pesticides are applied. 

Basic Eligibility Requirements: Workers on farms where pesticides are applied.

Languages: English and Spanish. EPA training materials are available in many languages.

Available: Anywhere in Utah. Training can be done with EPA authorized training material by any licensed applicator. Worker training can be done by Futures Through Training, Utah Farm Bureau and by anly licensed applicator. Handler training (those who mix and apply pesticides) must be done by a licensed applicator, or by UDAF.

Street Address: 350 N Redwood Rd, Salt Lake City, UT 84116

Mailing Address: PO BOX 146500, SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH 84114-6500 (MAIL)

Phone: 801-386-6510

Click Here to Visit the Webpage



Training programs to improve employment: Ogden-Weber Tech College (OWATC)

Can help with: Training programs to improve work opportunities including short-term classes like OSHA forklift certification. Full certificate programs include Certified Nursing Assisting, other medical fields, construction, manufacturing, culinary arts, barbering, business and information technology. Most programs take less than a year for full time attendance, and evening classes are available. Tuition is affordable for adults and is free for all high school students. Job placement services are available. Adult Education classes are also taught on campus by Weber School District. 

Basic Eligibility Requirements: There is no residency requirement to enroll. Enrollment forms will ask for a social security number for tax purposes, but it is not required to enroll. Basic English is required since classes are taught in English, so prospective students will have their reading levels reviewed. Legal residency is required for Federal Financial Aid such as a Pell Grant but some private scholarships may be available for students who graduated from a Utah high school without legal residency. Call for details. 

Language: English

Available: The Ogden-Weber Tech College (OWATC) serves Weber county. Other UCAT schools are: Davis ATC, Mountainland ATC (Utah County), Tooele ATC, Bridgerland ATC (Cache and Box Elder Counties), Southwest ATC (Cedar City), Dixie ATC, and Uinta Basin ATC. 

Address: 200 N. Washington Blvd., Ogden UT 84404

Phone: 801-627-8300

Click Here to Visit the Webpage


Other Important Services

Sexual Assault Crisis and Long Term Services: Rape Recovery Center 

Can help with: Provide immediate sexual assault exam, advocacy, short term crisis counseling, long term therapy and support groups offered in Spanish and English. 

Basic Eligibility Requirements: Must be 14 years of older, and a victim of sexual assault (full spectrum from sexual harassment to trafficking and rape) or a friend or family member of someone who has been a victim. 

Languages: English and Spanish, translators are available for over 300 languages. 

Available: Only in Salt Lake County but will provide services to anyone even if they reside out of the county. 

Address: 2035 South 1300 East, Salt Lake City Utah 84115


801-467-7282 ext 222


Click Here to Visit the Webpage



Domestic Violence LINKline: Utah Domestic Violence Coalition

Can help with: The Statewide Domestic Violence Info-line will LINK you to free help, including counseling, shelter, and other services.

Basic Eligibility Requirements: Anyone needing Domestic Violence help or information

Languages: ALL: Interpreters are available for Farmworkers and dependents who speak any language

Available: Statewide

Address: 205 North 400 West, Salt Lake City, Utah 84103


Please call Domestic Violence LINKline for resources and support: 1-800-897-LINK(5465)

801-521-5544, ext. 102

Click Here to Visit the Web Page


Trafficking In Persons Program: Refugee & Immigrant Center - Asian Association of Utah

Can help with: Case management and support for victims of labor or sex trafficking

Basic Eligibility Requirements: Clients must be victims of human trafficking

Languages: English, Spanish, Russian. Interpreters available for over 40 languages.  

Available: Physical office in Salt Lake City, clients can call in from anywhere in Utah.

Address: 155 South 300 West, Salt Lake City, UT 84105

Phone: 801-467-6060

Click Here To Visit The Webpage


Utility Assistance: Department of Workforce Services Through Various Agencies

Click Here To Find Utility Assistance



Child Care: Department of Workforce Services

Click Here To Visit the Webpage



Even more resources in the community where you want to live or click here
OR call: 


Attention Farmers!

Did you know that in 2014:

  • 5,579 agricultural workers got jobs with Utah’s agricultural employers through DWS. 
  • 190 agricultural employers posted 857 jobs with DWS with over 1000 openings.

Our goal is to get more Farmworkers to come to our state and meet the labor needs of our agricultural community. 
The first step in getting the workers here is to make sure that Farmworkers know that Utah has work available. That means that Farm owners and operators need to have a way to post jobs that can be reviewed by anyone anywhere. The free service is already established and 190 agricultural employers used this service last year.
Futures Through Training works closely with agencies across the United States that serve Farmworkers with the primary focus of helping Farmworkers find jobs. Through these National Farmworker Jobs Program partners, we are marketing GetUtahFarmJobs.com to Farmworkers across the country.

To make sure Farmworkers throughout the country know about your job openings,
you just need to post your job
and we will do the rest.

Call Now to Post Your Job


Call Now to Post Your Job




Attention Farmworkers!


Utah is a pretty great place to live and work! 

Did you know that:

  • Utah has the 5th lowest cost of living in the USA!
  • Farmworkers with families who migrate to Utah for work usually decide to live here year-round and raise their children here.
  • Utah’s nurseries, dairies, and other farms need a lot of hardworking people to work the farms.
  • There are over 16,000 farms in Utah.
  • Utah is one of the top 10 states for growing apricots, sweet and tart cherries, spring wheat, mink, and sheep.
  • Utah has many health, training, education, housing, legal and emergency services for agriculture workers to help you relocate, work and live in Utah.
  • Forbes Magazine ranks Utah #1 Best States for Business & Careers!



If you are interested in any of the jobs listed on this webpage:

You can register for job search at: jobs.utah.gov. Click on 'Sign In', click on 'My Job Search' which will take you to the log in page. Choose which account you want to log in with and follow instructions to complete your profile.

You may call 1-888-920-9675, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to - 5:00 pm for assistance with your registration.


If You Move to Utah, There Are Plenty of Agencies To Help If You Need It.


Utah - Come for the Farm Jobs and STAY for the Quality of Life!